I have always loved, appreciated and depended on music from a very early age. Music was so soothing to my young spirit, I insisted on sleeping with the radio every.single.night. This practice carried over into college and adulthood (which my roommates and husband can attest to). Even today, music goes with me wherever I go. Throughout this brain cancer caregiving season, contemporary Christian music has been a constant source of encouragement for my weary caregiver soul. Maybe these worship songs will help encourage your caregiver soul as well!
I don’t know if you are like me but music speaks to my soul in a way like nothing else does.
There is something so special about worship music! It makes the presence of the Holy Spirit come alive and awakens all of my senses. Music is healing, cleansing and cathartic.
I have to be honest though, I am not musically inclined; yet, I think I sound pretty darn amazing during my private shower concerts! Everyone else in my family would likely say otherwise!
If you find yourself in a challenging season of life, I pray these worship songs will uplift and encourage your weary soul. Fuel your spirit with words of life and ask the Holy Spirit to fall fresh upon you. May these songs be a constant reminder of truth and Christ’s unconditional love for you.
25 Christian Worship Songs to Encourage Your Caregiver Soul
- Blessings– Laura Story
- It is Well– Bethel Music and Kristene DiMarco
- More Than Anything– Natalie Grant
- Turn Your Eyes– Lauren Daigle
- Good, Good Father– Chris Tomlin
- When the Tears Fall– Newsboys
- Worn– Tenth Avenue North
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)– Hillsong United
- Thy Will– Hillary Scott
- Fear is a Liar– Zach Williams
- You Say– Lauren Daigle
- Even If– Mercy Me
- Holy Spirit– Francesca Battestelli
- Just be Held– Casting Crowns
- Eye of the Storm– Ryan Stevenson (feat. Gabe Real)
- I Have This Hope– Tenth Avenue North
- Jesus I Believe– Big Daddy Weave
- Inevitable– Lauren Daigle
- I Am Not Alone– Kari Jobe
- I Can Only Imagine– Mercy Me
- Stronger– Mandisa
- Need You Now (How Many Times)– Plumb
- Come As You Are– Crowder
- Lift Me Up– The Afters
- Shoulders– for King and Country
If you would like to download the entire playlist for free, click on the link below and enjoy!
I would love to hear from you in the comments. What is your favorite worship song to play when your spirit needs comfort and encouragement?